Monday, July 26, 2010

Big Brother 12

So we have met the new house guests, seen Annie The Saboteur and Monet go out the door. Rachel and Brendon have become one being while Hayden and Kristen have kept their feelings under the radar for the most part. The Brigade is still intact, Matt the weasel, Enzo from Joisey, and Lane is just Lane. Britney has a catty streak but also a great sense of humor. Regan wears his heart on his sleeve. Kathy was stealth but her shield has been breached. Andrew has had a rough time.

Let's start with Rachel. Girls like her are a dime a dozen. She is the epitome of Vegas girls. Party girl who uses her body to get what she wants and she wanted Brendon. She may be smart but she ain't using her brain. Girls like her give women a bad name.

Brendon. Smart guy who lets everyone know. He fell for the Vegas girl real fast but what guy wouldn't when she is always shaking her goodies for all to see. He is a big guy who is going to hit the ground hard.

Rachel and Brendon. These two make me ill with the constant kissing and undercover escapades. They compare themselves to Jeff and Jordan..they couldn't be farther off the mark. Jeff and Jordan weren't trying to setup a pictorial in Playboy or launch a film career. JMO
Their relationship is not healthy for either of them. It seems very toxic to me. Brendon reeks of insecurity and clingy. He makes statements to Rachel that she must give him an apology for so he feels better,which I feel is a form of abuse. JMO. Rachel is very cunning in the aspect that she knows how to manipulate men. It is the nature of her job. Flirt, get them drunk, their money spent,give them the "extras" they want and take the gifts. This is fact, I have worked in the casino industry, I saw it everyday. This relationship will end very badly and I fear for both of them. TOXIC!

Hayden. I really have no opinion of Hayden other than he seems smart and he likes Kristen.

Kristen. She is the dark horse. She has been laying low and will bust out of the gate soon. She and Hayden together will be a force.

Matt. Yuck, I can't take the lie about his wife. That is just going to far.

Enzo. He is a riot! He did a god job in the endurance comp and I feel for being on slop for 2 weeks but do think BB let him off to easy when he ate the pizza, he should have gotten an extra day at the very least.

Lane. I didn't like Lane at first but that was because of Annie. He has grown to be 2nd favorite.

Britney. Really funny girl when she isn't being catty but, who in the house hasn't been that way.

Regan. Regan is my favorite but he is slipping from that position fast. He shares to much with people and that will be his undoing in the house. His heart will break when he knows of Matt's lie and I am sure that I will cry with him.

Kathy. What can I say? She has turned into another person this week and I don't like what I see.

This leaves us with Andrew. I feel so bad for him because he has taken quite the beating in the house. I really want to thank Andrew for educating me on the Jewish faith and commend him on the way he has not allowed it to be compromised while in the house.


All and all this season hasn't really impressed me yet but it is still early. I hope that Rachel and Brendon are separated soon, Brendon first please. The Brigade will implode after next week. I really want Andrew to stay this week.


On a side note I am also really tired of hearing them bash past seasons, especially season 11. But I will also say that those in season 11 who are hurt by what they have said are stooping to their level by returning the name calling and such.JMO

4 comments:

jluvsturtles said...

I just said that I didn't understand why some are saying that Andrew won't leave with dignity, it's not like he's getting handjobs under the covers.

hehe!

Michelle in Indiana said...

LMAO!!! Truer words have never been spoken!

jluvsturtles said...

For real girl! I think we can be pretty safe in assuming at all of the houseguests, Andrew's the least likely to have an STD ;-)

Michelle in Indiana said...

With Brendon's mention of 2 a days before he came in the house he must not be getting much action either.