What a wonderful display of sportsmanship we witnessed this evening. Before the POV ceremony it was so nice of Brendon to wish everyone good luck in the comp. Matt, Rachel, Brendon, Enzo, Britney , and Kathy will be playing.
Such a lady, Rachel sitting quietly with a smile on her face after Kathy beat her in the first round even though Kathy blatantly rubbed her victory in Rachel's face . And then it's Brendon's turn. He did his best and it was such a shame that last ball took a wild curve when he was trying to get his last shot in. And after all that practicing they did, such a shame. :( The rest of the game was totally out of control. Britney, Regan, Matt, Enzo, and Kathy having fun and enjoying themselves when Rachel and Brendon have been fighting for their lives in the game, are at their lowest point and now will be split apart. What a slap in the face. Britney wins with a perfect ten.
And then at the POV ceremony. Brendon, always the gentleman, lets Rachel give her speech first. Rachel made a heartfelt tearful speech asking that Britney use the POV on either of them. Brendon had such a classy speech. He sings Britney's praises and tells her what a wonderful girl she is and humbly asks her to use the veto on him. Britney ultimately opts not to use the veto and spews forth a speech I dare not repeat here.
And this is how it really happened on the alternate Big Brother channel.
10 comments:
You are hilarious!
I would love if the cameras had followed Jeff & Jordan out of that house to find out what they thought of almost getting hit by that ball that went out of control & all the bad sportsmanship by the other players while the poor loving couple sat on the sideline in their grief!!
:)
Tonight was such a let down. Brendon wins and the comments section goes to hell. It isn't worth the fight anymore.
Michelle, I deleted my post and I'm moving it over to my blog. It's not fair to you to have it on your blog and have to be even remotely reponsible for it.
Well said Michelle. I started to make a comment about that too, but it started out with "FU" so I decided not to. You said it much better than I ever could have attempted to.
Visit my blog again, I have a whole new post dedicated to this topic, lol.
It is different. I don't remember getting this angry. You named the top 3 on Syn's blog.
I hope it gets better but I fear it won't. I am not going to just sit and take it anymore though.
Post a Comment