Wednesday, October 5, 2011

YOU SUCK

So today is the day I let go with all my feelings.

To those of you who use and work the system...YOU SUCK!   When my family is now in a position that we need help we can't get it because YOU have taken advantage for too long.  YOU have made it impossible for honest, hardworking people like my husband to get help. YOU have now made it impossible for me to get the after care I need from a recent surgery. YES, I BLAME THIS ON YOU....THE ONES WHO LIE AND CHEAT TO GET BENEFITS YOU DON'T NEED OR DESERVE!  I HOPE SOMEDAY KARMA COMES KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR AND WHEN IT DOES I WILL LAUGH AND ENJOY WATCHING YOU FALL. I HOPE YOU HIT THE GROUND HARD AND IT TAKES YOU A LONG TIME TO GET UP BECAUSE YOU TRULY SUCK!

No comments: